Helping You Puzzle Out Your Storage
Packing your items into your storage unit can be frustrating a times. What is the best way to put the items where you want them? Follow these 7 easy tips to ensure your items are kept clean, organized and accessible.
- Leave a little space around the edges for ventilation.
- Put padding between items and concrete floors. (pallet, plastic sheet, corrugated cardboard)
- Do not lean anything against the walls.
- Leave a small walking path to the back of the unit, if possible. This will help with access to your items stored here.
- Use all space to your advantage. There is height as well that you can go to.
- Stack heavy items on the bottom so you don’t break fragile items and boxes hold up longer.
- Place items that you use frequently near the door. Making them accessible at all times.
Check out our website at https://www.sawneestorage.com for more helpful tips.